Jan 4, 2013

Kek Kahwin Tingkat-tingkat









My sister is always on my tail when she sees me decorating a wedding cake. She has this ridiculous list why she should have a (that is: the reasons why i should bake and decorate the 'impending') 4-tier cake with 29 mini cakes on each table. Just because she is the fourth daughter and she was born on the 29th of September.

Each should be personalized and have different shades of purple and edible flowers. A tag with a short haiku will be attached to each cake.

An inevitable bridezilla? Y/Y?

It's a good thing I can get lost in my own reverie when I immerse myself in a project. Especially this one. (If it's even possible, she was even more relentless with her list this time around. Sheesh.)

The levelheaded bride requested a mint green colored 3-tier cake. Because varieties is always preferred, each tier had different flavors: Red Velvet, Chocolate & VANILLA WITH COCKTAIL FRUIT FILLING.

The decoration was made simple too. Just our version of white angel blossoms scattered strategically on the sides with fully covered top.

When we arrived at the hall, we saw that the flowers matched the flowers in the hall. Score!

Courtesy of the photographer:

No comments:

Post a Comment